Sunday 23 October 2022

At Sea Oct 17-23

Usually sea days are very quiet with nothing to report.  The routine becomes reading, playing bridge, competing at team trivia, a show or movie at night.   Five days melt away slowly and peacefully.



Unfortunately, the cough/cold that started for me on the 12 th just got progressuvely worse.  I ended up in the medical centre with acute bronchitis...and spent most of my time flat on my back.  After a round of antibiotics, steroids and an infusion...I am still not 100 percent some 10 days after it first started.  I have been tested 3 times now for Covid and the tests have been consistently negative...so that is the good news I guess 

To add insult to injury...Paul has come down with the same cold and is suffering its worse symptoms now...as we approach Bora Bora.  Looks like we will be having a quiet visit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment